Monday, March 7, 2011

Matt's Movie Reviews

New feature!  What, you say?  Indeed, I answer!

I'd say one of the biggest things that defines me is my love for movies.  I don't watch as many as I used to or as I would like.  I'm finding less and less time for things I do for leisure (that includes reading, too.  Can't remember I picked up a book not appearing on a syllabus).  Therefore, I think, when I do find the time to watch a movie, I'll make it count.

How do I make it count, you say?  Why, through movie reviews, of course!  An aspiration of mine is to be published, so why not kill two birds with one stone and get published when writing movie reviews, right?  This blog is a godsend, in that respect: what better place than here for me to get rolling on writing some reviews about movies I get the chance to watch?  I can't guarantee a regular occurrence of this feature, though, since as I've already mentioned I don't get the chance to watch many movies.

And now, without further ado...


FALSE ALARM!

Truth is, I was planning on writing an entire first entry.  I opted for the delete button, though, based on the fact that the movie was Resident Evil: Afterlife.  A) it was awful, and B) I'd like for the first movie to be a little more momentous.  Stay tuned.  (for something else quite special, too)

No comments:

Post a Comment