Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Show me your teeth

Last week some time, I found that it was getting more and more painful for me to eat, as I was noticing there was a growing pain in the top left corner of my mouth.  I'd noticed this before, as this had previously given me grief on my vacation to Costa Rica in the summer, but it eventually was subdued.  Then, like I mentioned, it came back around a week ago.  Now, a few days ago I found it impossible to differentiate between pain, as now two wisdom teeth - both on the same side, conveniently, and one on the same location as my supposed cavity - were both pushing through.  Pretty much, my mouth is a hotbed of pain.  Thankfully I was spared when going through my midterm last night of the pain.

This morning, after visiting the dentist, I was overjoyed (and by overjoyed I don't mean overjoyed at all) to find that my wisdom teeth need to be pulled.  I've never had a major dental procedure done; I've had fillings, but they're nothing compared to this.  And yeah, I'm kinda worried.

Conveniently, of course, since I'm having this done on Tuesday, it's smack dab in the middle of everything.  I'll be missing my Cinema class, but it's pretty useless anyways, but on Wednesday I have a paper due and on Thursday, a midterm.  Meaning I can't take Wednesday off too to recoup.  Meaning I'll be going bruised and swollen and looking horrible going to school.. not really looking forward to it.

However, I'm looking forward to my Britney Spears hallucination.

2 comments:

  1. Like I said, tell people you got into a bar fight. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm in love with that photo. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete