- I can only get in my bed from the left side. If I don't... something doesn't seem right.
- Every time I go into the bathroom upstairs I need to pull open the shower curtains to make sure that there's nobody there. I think it stemmed from seeing that movie Thir13en Ghosts, since there was that one naked ghost who had Exorcist-like cuts all over her body and who hung out in a bloody bathtub. That's irrational, she doesn't exist. But murderers do. Therefore I check the bathtub. At any hour of the day.
- The first day of class is always the most crucial: the way that I write my notes that day will set the norm for how I write them the rest of the semester. If I write important terms in red capitals, I write important terms in red capitals all semester. If I use dots (like this list) this is how I do it all semester. It's very stressful.
- I don't do well with spontaneous plans, I much prefer to know exactly what'll happen. Being friends with the people I am have got me to loosen up with my spontaneity.
- Like any other obsessive compulsive, I hate when my food touches on my plate. I eat the simplest forms of food with the least mix and mash of ingredients. Hamburgers from McDonald's? Plain. Nothing. No condiments, no lettuce, nothing.
- I can't fall asleep unless my closet doors are closed. An axe murderer could be in there, you know.
- This one is.. very, very morbid. When my parents (or anyone) say that they're going out for an hour and end up being out for longer, I immediately think that there's been a horrible accident and that the police haven't been able to contact me. I logged "Home" as a contact in my blackberry just in case that ever happened to me.