Thursday, January 13, 2011

I FAIL

I've literally dropped the ball this month!  One post, and it's some stupid lament about being over-stressed!  Well, I won't be changing anything with this; in fact, the only purpose of this post is as a disclaimer to you poor and helpless readers who don't know what to do with themselves without posts from Matt.  I could talk about my life, but it's nothing but melodrama, mostly with my schoolwork.  Nothing's changed, I'm stressed as ever, and it's starting to take a toll on my mind since I'm losing things and forgetting about things all together.

Hold tight!  I'm sure inspiration will hit me like a train, and I promise multiple posts at once, each of which will not mention my blah life and will likely be lighthearted or painstakingly angry.  Due time, due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment