Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Barely alive

I haven't posted in a while - the injustice!

This past weekend I went on a camping trip with some of my friends.  It's no secret that I'm not an outdoorsy person, but I didn't break any bones this time.  I had fun, but with every willing trip I take I only reaffirm myself of my disdain for all things in the wild.

I got back Sunday afternoon, thankful for my electricity and plumbing and legitimate food and mattress.  Then, because God loves me so much, I started feeling sick on Monday.  Two days later and I swear I'm on my deathbed with the flu.  I've been sweating non-stop even though I'm absolutely freezing.  It really isn't that fun; googling remedies and watching Grey's Anatomy don't exactly help matters since they both bring out the extreme hypochondriac in me and I'm convinced I'm somehow dying.  Pray for my health!

No comments:

Post a Comment